Thursday, May 8, 2014

Voyeur

Live footage from our performance at the Beetle Bar last Saturday the 3rd May at PsychHighWay 3. Had no idea we were being filmed. Cool videos....particularly the second one. Nice detail on my Dagbamba smock. Since I played the Northern Ghanaian Gonje or Gondze fiddle on Saturday night I thought I'd best pay my respects and wear the appropriate traditional wear. I bought that bad boy under a tree down an alley somewhere in Tamale off a UN driver's cousin. Anyway respect and love to the cultures and traditions of Ghana. As for Ryan he's wearing the traditional tasseled shirt of the Karaoke Cowboy.

We have quite a few gigs in the Brisbane area to announce coming up that we're very excited about.

Next one is 17 May at the New Globe Theatre in Fortitude Valley with The Stress of Leisure and Infinity Broke (featuring former members of Bluebottle Kiss and stuff).

Other gigs to announce will be in June and July....you're gonna see a lot of us soon. Just look at these videos....you can't afford to miss us right....



No comments:

Post a Comment