Monday, May 12, 2014

Mizutani & Sagbohan





I have a much grittier version of the Sagbohan with some weird keyboard effects but couldn't find it anywhere so sorryoo. Mizutani on guitar in the first video is one of The Scrapes gods...known most infamously for his work with Les Rallizes Denudes. As for Sagbohan...I just love his work and made sure I had some of his tracks on my phone when I travelled around Benin last year. Beautiful vodouns music.

But what am I trying to say with this combo of videos....up to you to decipher.

See some of your faces on Saturday night. And don't forget there's some serious announcing coming up and you will soon enough be able to hear a new Scrapes piece on a Sonic Masala compilation in the nearish future...probably..

Dr Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment