Tuesday, April 29, 2014

First Scrapes gigs since 2012, Brisbane, THIS WEEK

Dear fiends of Scrape,

This week sees the live appearance of we Scrapes in Brisbane for the first time since 2012. This is not to be missed.

First we have a quiet one tomorrow night, 30 April 8pm, FREE at The End, 73 Vulture St, West End. This will be a droned out warm up for the big one:

3 May - Psych High Way 3 at the Beetle Bar, Upper Roma St. 8pm. $12/$10.
I know I don't have to tell those of you who bother to read this site but I'm going to get on my high horse anyway: no two Scrapes gigs are ever the same. Come to both.

From what I've heard the other groups are going to be brilliant as well. Don't miss this stuff...you never know when we might disappear into the ether once more....

Dr Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment