Saturday, August 4, 2012

New 4ZZZ compilation: Ambient Grimnessssss

Hello Scrapers,

Soooo I once again appeared on Rusted Satellites, 4ZZZ FM Brisbane on Thursday this week and presented another 30 min gem encrusted with solid madness.

This one was titled "Ambient Grimness" and explores the ambient side of Black Metal, finishing up with one of my solo tracks from my Barbarian Meditations album available in full at the PLANETOFTHESCRAPES Bandcamp! Or at http://adamcadell.bandcamp.com

Here's the grim and necro tracklisting:

1. Glossolalia - Ropes
From their awesome Gold in the Throat tape out on Crepusculo Negro. I'd put a link up but they still haven't sent me my Odz Manouk and Kallathon tapes so they can kiss my arse ha ha haaaaa.

2. Yellow Eyes - Cathedral
From their similarly awesome Silence Threads the Evening's Cloth tape.

3. Ziel Bevrijd - Le Parfum des Larmes
From their self-titled number. Not sure about these guys really...could be dodgy politically but haven't found any info on them. This one's instrumental anyway and grim as all hell.

4. Menace Ruine - One Too Many
From their incredible The Die Is Cast album. We love this at The Scrapes planet. Head over to Aurora Borealis records and buy this NOW! This one should become the Scrapes unofficial anthem as the name says it all ha ha ha.

5. Near - Black Soul's Lament
From their Dark Art of Death Hidden in the Castle tape.

6. Adam Cadell - Howl Like a Jackyl
From my Barbarian Meditations album. You can get this for free or send me a little dough at Bandcamp and if you send me $15AUD I'll make up a CDR or tape version of it for you and send it straight to your doorstep.

Enjoy this one folks. I'm off to the pub.
Adam Scrape



AMBIENT GRIMNESS!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment